Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spatched

Options
Phatchris
Phatchris Posts: 1,726
edited September 2014 in Poultry
Did a chicken tonight 400 indirect for about an hour 165 breasts... Damn juicy :Dimage

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Phatchris‌
    I like what I see before me brother Phat. Outstanding looking bird for sure. With honor sir, I proudly give this cook the SGH

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @Phatchris‌
    I'm forced to ask. Did you eat the whole bird in one sitting? Please say yes. Even if you didn't. :D

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Sure.... ;) also had some sweet taters and romaine salad with homemade thousand island.
  • SGH
    Options
    @Phatchris‌
    That's what I like to hear brother Phat! ;)

Status- Standing by.