Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It is good to be home - Just for you wing lovers!

Options
paqman
paqman Posts: 4,670
I was away all week on a business trip and did not enjoy the food at all, everything is better on the egg... Thursday night, I asked our waitress if the wings were good, she replied that it was their specialty. We were in sports bar so I took her word for it. I told her that I like when they are crispy; they were rubbery and lacked flavor... Today, I cooked a batch for me and SWMBO. So much better!

Served with sour cream and bbq sauce.

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Those look perfect. Nice cook.
  • cook861
    cook861 Posts: 872
    Options
    Nice wings and picture is good too 
    Trenton ON 1 mbge for now
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Nicely done. Looking to the batch o wings I'm doing tomorrow
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    1‌C‌

@TTC‌ @Legume‌ - Thanks!

@cook861‌ - I have no merit for the picture because I used automatic mode. It is looking good just because I used my DSLR. I usually just use my phone when posting on the forum because of all the trouble (powering ON laptop, transfer pics from SD card...) but I found a neat wifi enabled SD card that allows me to download pictures directly to my phone. It is now almost as easy for me to use my SLR than it is to use my phone.

Options
    I was going to say the pics look as fantastic as those wings.... Great wings.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    You must have been speaking to me as I am defiantly a wing lover for sure! I could and would eat that plate of wings in one sitting. Excellent job!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• BigGreenGator
    Options
    Good looking wings there ... I agree on the crispy :) can't stand under cooked wings

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

• GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    Options
    Nicely done!
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • Dillonjm
    Dillonjm Posts: 229
    Options
    Very nice.. going to try some wings tomorrow for the first time.. Hope they look half as good as these
    Backyard BBQ Dude
    1 L BGE - 1 Minimax - 1 Recteq

Northern VA