Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

When I Hunger, I Feed. Tonight's Throw Down.

Options
2»

Comments

• mslaw
    mslaw Posts: 241
    Options
    Need to have an egghead hall of fame with you being the charter selection. Hell, I eat a lot, a whole lot, but I can't stand in your shadow. Impressive glutinous show.
    Got a judge buddy that drove down from Jackson last week just to eat there. He s
  • mslaw
    mslaw Posts: 241
    Options
    He said best seafood he's ever eaten. I'm coming down soon just to go there
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @mslaw‌
    Let me know when you are going. I will gladly swing by and eat a few dozen oysters with you. I love meeting new people and as you can see I'm pretty fond of eating as well. Would be a honor to meet you.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @mslaw‌
    Your friend speaks the truth. Their food is par excellent to say the least. A heads up though. There is a Half Shell Oyster house in Biloxi as well. Their food is not on par with the Half Shell Oyster house in Gulfport. Be sure to go to the one on 49 & 90 in Gulfport. You won't be disappointed I assure you.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Wow, I will never attempt an eating contest vs you.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    @DMW‌
    I may not be a professional cook but I'm definitely a professional eater my friend. I can put it down with the very best of them!! I really enjoy it to say the least.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @mslaw‌
    Brother I can't say it's the best there is. But it certainly is top notch for sure. There are some places in New Orleans that will give them more than a run for the money. But it is par excellent nonetheless.

Status- Standing by.