Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple Salmon

Phatchris
Phatchris Posts: 1,726
Salmon rubbed with raging river and cooked direct at 350 till 130 or so.. Glazed with a little maple butter.. Sorry no plated pics, served with arugula salad.image

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,815
    edited August 2014
    @Phatchris‌
    Looks excellent to me my friend. I love salmon grilled myself. Hey I fully understand about the no plated pics. I have been known to eat what I cook right off the grid in a blind rage of hunger. I more than can sympathize my friend. I respect a fellow carnivore that puts eating before photography. Because of this I'm honored to give this cook the SGH seal of approval my friend. Eat first and photograph when hunger has subsided my brother. Excellent job. =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    @Phatchris‌
    Please tell me that all 3 of those pieces are for you only.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,973
    @SGH That's actually a prototype of the new ultramicromaxxmini egg, those are sushi sized  :)
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Phatchris
    SGH said:

@Phatchris‌
    Please tell me that all 3 of those pieces are for you only.

The little one for my 3 yr old son, then one for my wife and the other for myself. Believe it or not it's over a pound of wild Alaskan salmon. :D
  • Phatchris
    Sometimes it's nearly impossible to photograph between the 3 yr old, 10 day old and begging dog. :o3
  • SGH
    @Phatchris‌
    As long as it was over a pound I will let you slide my friend! ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Phatchris
    SGH said:

@Phatchris‌
    As long as it was over a pound I will let you slide my friend! ;)

It was also only a couple hours after I had a huge plate of fried scallops, clams and onion rings... :D
  • Yum!
    In the  Hinterlands between Cumming and Gainesville, GA
    Med BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Joe, Brinkman Dual Zone, Weber Genesis Gas Grill and portable gasser for boating
  • SGH
    @Phatchris‌
    That's more like it my friend!!!! You had me worried for a moment. ;)

Status- Standing by.