Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Shrimp Boil

Options
We are in the process of building a retirement home down in the Lowcountry of South Carolina so in honor of that, we are going to do a shrimp boil this weekend for our friends. Would love to hear your thoughts, tips, recipes, etc. Want to do this right. Thanks in advance for your help.
Clarendon Hills, IL

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,794
    Options
    @BuckeyeBob‌
    Here is my go to recipe for shrimp, crawfish and blue crab. I find it to be excellent. It is a little hot to say the least but you can tone it down at will with a simple adjustment of the cayenne and crab boil. Be warned again my friend that it is very, very hot as is. If you are heat sensitive at all I would recommend that you cut the cayenne and crab boil in half.
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1167173/thermonuclear-crawfish-boil-recipe#latest

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.