Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork chop and more

Options
Great dinner!! My wife made a nice cheese plate for apps, pork chop, collards, caprese salad, and grilled squash. Washed down with nice glass of Merlot. I hope everyone has a wonderful saturday night

Comments

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    Nice looking meal all round..Also love the cheese apps..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • ChristinaSunshine
    Options
    That looks really great!  May I ask what you cooked them with?  Did you brine them?  Were they covered in sauce prior?  I'm always scared to cover anything in sauce and put it on my Egg - for fear of (a) mess and (b) burned sauce.  Cooking some 2" bone in chops tonight :)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    You had me at cheese! Excellent looking feast. Hope y'all have a great holiday as well my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TarHeelBBQ
    Options
    Thx for the comments. I do not brine. Simply cook with some cherry chunks. Then add a local sauce called boar and castle after first couple of flips. Cook to 140 and let sit to 145.