Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Bookmarks

Options
MeTed
MeTed Posts: 800
How do I delete my bookmarks and my drafts from my profile. 
Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    You have to be on "Full Site" to do it.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• MeTed
    Options
    Thanks @SGH  but @SmokeyPitt helped me do it, it worked great. But I do not know what Full Site is?

Belleville, Michigan

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    How did you do it? I can only do it in full site mode when I'm using my phone. Thanks in advance.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• MeTed
    Options
    @SGH I still do not know  what full site is. For  bookmark I hovered above the post  and on the top right a little black  delete thing was on the far right side I clicked and everything went away. for the drafts I just clicked the yellow in the top right corner and it went away, but you have to do that on eachone. Good luck! 
    Belleville, Michigan