Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Half pound hamburgers for dinner

Options
KJWILD
KJWILD Posts: 95
Well, we pattied out some 1/2 pound burgers for dinner tonight. Cooked on the BGE direct at 400 degrees for 3 1/2 minutes per side, finished to a nice medium. They were juicy and extremely flavorful.
Husband, Father, Grandfather and Chef of the Home Front. XL BGE- purchased on 5/28/2014

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    80/20?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • KJWILD
    Options
    Yes they were
    Husband, Father, Grandfather and Chef of the Home Front. XL BGE- purchased on 5/28/2014
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    I can tell by how they look the were cooked on a egg. no burn marks from flair ups. I've never been totally happy with my burgers till I got mine.now its probably my favorite.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • KJWILD
    Options
    Yes, eggs are amazing.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Did you jump up on the counter and then turn around to take that picture? =)) Kidding aside, burgers on the egg rock and you sure don't go small when you do 'em.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• KJWILD
    Options
    Griffin, that was a good one LOL!! Go big or go home.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Nice looking burgers. Wouldn't mind 2 or 3 of them myself!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.