Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Canada Day Celebration

So, what are you Canadian egger's doing tomorrow for Canada Day. Happens to be my step-son birthday so we celebrate both! Doing pulled pork sliders for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Don_PieroDon_Piero Posts: 91
    Just bought some back ribs at Costco, so I'll be be doing them.
    Piero from South Etobicoke in Toronto and sometimes Pinellas Park, St.Petersburg, XL-BGE
  • DawnlDawnl Posts: 252
    Both sons are working Canada Day so I did up the feast yesterday, doing 3 racks of ribs later today!  @Don_Piero, where you at in South Etobicoke, I'm down by the lake in Longbranch.

Ottawa Valley, Ontario
  • Don_PieroDon_Piero Posts: 91
    Ha! I grew up on 30th Street just north of the Lakeshore, and made a big move north to Alderwood in front of Connorvale Park, east of Browns Line.
    Piero from South Etobicoke in Toronto and sometimes Pinellas Park, St.Petersburg, XL-BGE
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,945
    Just another day at the office (kitchen) for me this week. Putting a Canada day BBQ at work for 160.
  • cook861cook861 Posts: 872
    working hope to get home in time to some fire works (no rain) trenton here
    Trenton ON 1 mbge for now
  • pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,191
    I am about to throw on a 20 lb brisket !!
    Toronto
  • gmacgmac Posts: 1,789
    Believe it or not, probably going out for supper. No egging tomorrow. But Happy Canada Day n
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,590
    Well we buried my grandma today and will be driving 10 hrs back home tomorrow:(
    Still hoping to get a cook in, most likely just some burgers and a homebrew:)

Happy Canada day my fellow Canucks!!!

Jamie
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 6,196
    edited July 2014
    Happy Canada Day to all fellow canucks!
    No egging, @ pre Canada Day rehearsal concert ...  

canuckland
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,794
    Happy Canada Day to those who reside in the GWN! 
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • mshumpmshump Posts: 212
    Happy Canada Day to all north of the border !! Enjoy !!
    Danville, Il