Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wings done right

MGBBob80
MGBBob80 Posts: 20
I feel qualified to title it as such as my wife is not really a wing fan - and she had 2 large helpings... Set up the LBGE for indirect. Used BGE natural lump with two chunks of mesquite.  Stabilized temp at 400 on the dome.  Cooked the wings for 55 minutes, flipping them once at the 25 minute mark.  Slathered Sweet Baby Ray's for the last five minutes. The skin was nice and crispy, the meat tender.  Cheers, Bob
I reserve the right to be better tomorrow than I am today!

Comments

• tjosborne
    tjosborne Posts: 529
    Either myself or the Belgian yeti thinks those look great. Good lookin wings
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @MGBBob80‌
    I agree brother those wings look right! My wife loves wings so I have to cook them on a regular basis. Those look excellent my friend. Nice job. =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.