Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: It's official!!

Options
2»

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

Congrats to both you and your wife on all the great news. We begin building our house in September. It's a great/stressful time and we haven't even seen our final blueprint.

PS There is absolutely nothing wrong with the wife being the bread winner. I'm also in this boat.

Niiiice! Congrats! Sounds like you're getting a custom designed home...sounds like fun!

I can't believe there is some men out there that would have a problem with that. Not me! :D
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @cazzy‌
    My wife worked for Parallon in Kissimmee Florida some time back at the Surgery Center. She really enjoyed her time with them. Wish your wife the same good experience with them that my wife had.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• tksmoke
    tksmoke Posts: 776
    Options
    Congratulations - big changes, but very exciting times indeed!!!
    Santa Paula, CA