Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boneless "carving" ham????

Anybody ever tried one? Got it at Sam's. think it was Wright's brand. All I can say is it freakin' rocks. I just smoked it @ 250 for bout an hour, then glazed one side with glaze packet and other side with honey then DP Pineapplehead.

Little Rock, AR

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    Anybody ever tried one? 
    Yes indeed. "Carving Ham" is just a term. As you have seen its just a cured and precooked ham that only needs warmed to serving temp. Most of the time but not always they are a portion of a ham or a very small ham. Either way they are excellent and easy to whip up fast. There is not much to dislike about them in my opinion. The glaze that comes with them is top notch as well. You can also add most any thing that you like to them to achieve a different taste profile with good results. Looks good my friend. Enjoy.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.