Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can't Fix Stupid...

Options
2»

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @hapster‌... We had what they dubbed The Hundred Year Flood (Middleburg,FL) May 2013. It was devastating to properties that were in low lying areas and to a lot of property that had never flooded in history. Thankfully it wasn't followed by a TS or hurricane or we would've been totally screwed (or $#i+ upcreek without a paddle--- literally). Here's a couple of shots of an area that were hit the worst (Scenic Dr.). Thankfully our home is high and dry (back of our acreage backs into a branch off a creek so that area was flooded but, not even close to our home (it's still saturated but, not like it was). I'm glad you and your loved ones are alright :-)imageimage
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    Options
    I used to think positively about people's mental abilities. "He/she can't be that stupid..." Reluctantly, I am the chief union steward at work. I hear it all. Let me tell you from experience. When I used to say "they can't be that stupid", the answer is "Yes they can!"
    Flint, Michigan
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    I used to think positively about people's mental abilities. "He/she can't be that stupid..." Reluctantly, I am the chief union steward at work. I hear it all. Let me tell you from experience. When I used to say "they can't be that stupid", the answer is "Yes they can!"
    No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Stupidity is the reason for about 80% of the "" business" I saw at Shock Trauma. Basically the end result of youtube videos.