Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Easter My Friends

Options
2»

Comments

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    Thanks @TexanOfTheNorth‌ that's about what time I was guesstimating.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    SGH said:
    @BYS1981‌ Direct or indirect on the bird?
    @SGH... Looks like the same thing just happened to you. Are we in some sort of alternate universe?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Some thing is messed up for sure.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• BYS1981
    Options
    I'm going indirect.
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    SGH said:
    @BYS1981‌ Direct or indirect on the bird?
    @SGH... Looks like the same thing just happened to you. Are we in some sort of alternate universe?
    Don't pay any attention to me... I can see that the question was asked in this thread. I could have sworn that it was a separate discussion.  #-o
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    @BYS1981‌
    If you maintain a steady 350 should be right at 2 hours give or take a little. Happy Easter and enjoy that bird my friend.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• BYS1981
    edited April 2014
    Options
    SGH said:

@BYS1981‌
    If you maintain a steady 350 should be right at 2 hours give or take a little. Happy Easter and enjoy that bird my friend.

Will do thanks. Happy Easter, hopefully you're on dry land soon, but I'm sure working those hours out there can't be bad money lol.

Since I actually have a XL this holiday I'm looking forward to Turkey during with ease.. hard to fit a good turkey in a medium.
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Thank you sur. It is a beautiful day to smoke meat.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,795
    Options
    @BYS1981‌
    No doubt brother. The larger units take a lot of the aggravation out of holiday cooking as you are not cramped for space.

Status- Standing by.