Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you drinking....now?

Options

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Was given a bottle of Forester Signature. Is it a good Bourbon? 
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    Lit said:
    Lots of this today

+1 Have fun! 
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Go @Lit.  Cheers brother!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Hotch said:
    Was given a bottle of Forester Signature. Is it a good Bourbon? 
    Not sure. I know how to find out though!
  • bgebrent
    Options
    @Hotch, that bottle was reviewed rather favorably, very favorably.  No personal experience but I believe you may have been givin something nice!  Cheers!
  • kwdickert
    Options
    imageimage
    possibly the most underrated bourbon ive ever had. My current favorite and at $23/bottle, I can't stop buying it! It will however ruin your tastebuds and you'll find a lot of bourbon not being able to hold a candle but cost lots more.
    Memphis TN - Large Green Egg
  • kwdickert
    Options
    bob.bud said:
    see my post above this haha. This stuff has been getting better and better in my opinion. Turned a lot of my friends onto this stuff! 
    Memphis TN - Large Green Egg
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,671
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Nothing right now but I foresee some good times ahead!  My mother just came back from Cuba and brought me two nice bottles of rum as a gift.  I already had one bottle but it was close to its end.  This is not the cheapest Havana Club stuff nor the most expensive one but it is among the best I have tasted.  It goes really well with a nice cigar.

Options
    Intuition Ale Works I-10 IPA

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • frognot
    frognot Posts: 103
    edited December 2015
    Options
    A wee nip of Elmer T. Lee with Coke Zero. Had some 2015 La Folie with dinner tonight.
    Allen, Texas          LBGE, Orange Thermapen (fastest and easiest to find)

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @paqman I'd happily kill that Rum w/ Ya brotha!

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,671
    Options
    @paqman I'd happily kill that Rum w/ Ya brotha!

@NPHuskerFL anytime my friend 

Options
    No cold beer in the fridge. :disappointed:  Drinking champagne leftover from my wedding. 
    XL BGE & 36" Blackstone
    Instagram: BGEBrooke
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    Finishing second bottle of champagne. After a martini and what i think was a zombie, enjoyed over a massive amount of sushi amd sashimi

self employed. And tonight's the office Christmas party. 

So is tomorrow night. And the night after that. And so on until New Year's Eve
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• bgebrent
    Options
    Sushi/sashimi, uncooked, uncured, some of the best food known to man.  Merry Christmas @Darby_Crenshaw!  Make sure you have the Uber app ;)
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    @bgebrent Second bottle of champagne is being enjoyed in my living room with the wife. 

Already home. 

I'm stupid. But not THAT stupid! :)
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• bgebrent
    Options
    @Darby_Crenshaw, I had no doubt brother, comment was in jest.  Enjoy the bubbles and your bride!
  • bgebrent
    Options
    I'm off tomorrow.  Enjoying Knob Creek with two ice cubes.
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    Fun fact: Knob Creek was named after the creek they named after me

• bgebrent
    Options
    @Darby_Crenshaw, lol, wtf?  Story to follow?  Chappaquiddick?
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    I'm a huge knob. And I live near a creek. They named the creek "Knob Creek" because I'm such a knob. and then my next door neighbor started makin liquor. He named the likker after the creek.  

• bgebrent
    Options
    I like that a lot!  Happy holidays Big Knob! :D
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Alpine Pure Hoppiness (x3)
    Warped Wing Whiskey Rebellion
    Listerman Elusive DIPA

+whatever I grab out of the beer fridge. Going to be a good night.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    I think I've had a six of Bud Light. Now that the brisket is on, I'm switching to bourbon.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    DMW said:
    I think I've had a six of Bud Light. Now that the brisket is on, I'm switching to bourbon.
    Standing by for the finished pics.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• bgebrent
    Options
    @pgprescott, drank some Woodford Reserve this evening.  Still prefer KC but put it on plane with with my Basil Hayden's.  Good stuff brother!
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I had some Mad Elf on tap tonight. It was nice.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Back to KC.  Can't beat it.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Woodford Reserve.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    A Greyhound...........or a Tito's and fresf squeezed Ruby Red Grapefruit to be mo specific.......and it good.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow