Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is it springtime yet??

Options
Because this stinks!

-Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Beautiful! Sadly, only 12 more days of winter.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    I saw some bluebonnets in southwest San Antonio earlier this week. Does that count?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Texansurf
    Texansurf Posts: 507
    Options

Technically Spring does not begin until March 20, but since I am starting to see spring-breakers messing up the beach and the blue bonnets have begun to bloom, around South-Texas, I would say so.  Also, we are expecting a cloudy and cooler start to this week, it sound like a normal start to spring break. 

For those of you who have never been to Central South Texas in the Spring I would say a BBQ and Wild Flower tour is in order.

Corpus Christi, Texas.  LBGE x 2, Weber Smoky Joe, and Aussie Walk-About
  • Texansurf
    Options
    Here are some picts of the spring blooms I found online.  These vistas are common this time of year, with most of Central Texas starting Mid March, We should be having a good year, do to rain at the right time of the fall. 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    If you're worried about spring breakers messing up the beach, you're looking at the wrong ones...
  • Texansurf
    Options
    If you're worried about spring breakers messing up the beach, you're looking at the wrong ones...

True enough, the beach watching is definitely a plus, but it would be great if they would leave the glass at home, and pick up their trash....