Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

An Egg in January

Options
Sculptural perfection.

Wouldn't dream of messing w. Nature's embellishment.  And Nature wouldn't dream of me doing so, and has protected this monument w. drifts and -35F wind chill.

Comments

• Loosemoose
    Options
    Mine looks very similar to yours. The wind has not stopped yet!
    Nowhere Indiana
  • gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    I see you are from IN. Me too. North, in "Michiana." Surprisingly, no snows comming down off Lake Michigan. I've managed to dig out to about 12' from my door, but covered up as best I can, my nose starts burning after a few minutes.
  • Loosemoose
    Options
    My brother lives up by you in Nappannee and they got it just as bad as we did. Usually you guys get it worse than we do down here.
    My neighbor( who I have supplied with egged dead animal parts) came over with his big snow blower and opened our drive up.
    Be careful out there!
    Nowhere Indiana
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - that is one miserable piece of cold weather smacking the middle of the continent. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Options
    That's a very 'cool' picture, though.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I took pics of mine last night but I can't post anymore. My long stainless table has two larges in it and the mini is in between. There were no discernible egg shapes anywhere, just one big drift. That was before the one foot dump we got last night. Wish I could post a pic.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Loosemoose
    Options
    That's a crap load of snow LS. It's nice to look at but I hate getting out in it anymore.
    Nowhere Indiana