Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

These Eggs Weren't Green

Doc_Eggerton
Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
edited September 2013 in Off Topic
Please forgive an OT.  End of the second week of feeling pretty sick.  Decided breakfast for dinner was called for, decided to see if I remembered how to cook inside the house.

Where to I buy one of those griddles with a back and a fat trap so I can do this on the Egg.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Those hash browns look good! Look on amazon for the kettle q.

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Doc, what is making so sick? Seems frequent.I hope it isn't related to the water leak and reno(mold spores or the like).
  • The Spouse is a teacher for severely mentally handicapped elementary school aged students.   Another name for an elementary school is petri dish.  She brings whatever has been incubating to our house on a regular basis.

We actually hope the repairs and removal of 30 year carpet for new tile will be better for us.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564

You may want to look at this thread. Looks like you could use Tom's AR.

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1035134/little-griddle-kettle-q-and-cgs-adjustable-rig

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Doc, I think yu need to take that toilet out of your avatar and see if that fixes it. :D

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• The Spouse is a teacher for severely mentally handicapped elementary school aged students.   Another name for an elementary school is petri dish.  She brings whatever has been incubating to our house on a regular basis.

We actually hope the repairs and removal of 30 year carpet for new tile will be better for us.

I hope you feel tip top real soon, Doc.  Wilma has allergies and gets migraine headaches.  I think our carpet may have something to do with her ailments and should be removed.  We can go with tile and hardwood with WASHABLE area rugs.  She wants to hold onto the carpet.

She likes Duck Dynasty.  Maybe I should say...

Flint, Michigan
  • dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    edited September 2013

We pulled all the carpet from our house and installed pergo laminate floors and tile everywhere.  Basically anywhere that water may be (kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room) I installed tile.  Everywhere else we used laminate.  So much better if you have family with allergies.  If you dont think carpet is nasty and disgusting, when you pull your old carpet and you are carrying it out to haul it away, take a good whiff of your old carpet pad.  Yuck.  Especially if you have dogs!  Wife said we would never have carpet in the house again.
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • Logger
    Logger Posts: 309
    edited September 2013
    Something wrong with the plated pic...a stiff drink with breakfast?  Oh yeah!
    Then I read it was dinner. 
    I never get to do breakfast food for dinner unless SWMBO is not attending.
    Hope you get to feeling better, Doc.
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • And now for something not actually completely different, breakfast for breakfast.  Health food weekend this ain't gonna be.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,428
    Where do I buy one of those griddles with a back and a fat trap so I can do this on the Egg?

I just read a review somewhere of just this, think it was made by Weber.  I wouldn't almost have HAD to have read it here...  
    :-?

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure