Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are your favorite nocturnal flying insects?

2»

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

VI probably can't lift more than 10 lbs due to surgery. That would account for the 40 oz curls. Gotta keep the pimp hand strong for Salado.

Sometimes, it's all I can do to lift my 32 oz. glass of Cuba Libra.  I even have to forego some of the ice.  But, I consider it physical therapy, so I'm happy to suffer through it.

Get yourself one of those straws with the little loops in it... Entertaining and saves the arms.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited July 2013

VI are you selling your Vespa? Other than the impotence it has pagued you with, (I know you were kissin Kristy  :((  )

Your back is done. Both for bareback ridin and scootin

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795

"Isn't Plano above the Mason-Dixon line? I don't go that far north."

I suspect Mickey would sneak you across the border - but he'd probably leave you there.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX