Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ozark Oak in Austin, Texas Area

2»

Comments

• CPARKTX
    CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
    Got mine yesterday.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • TEggSun
    TEggSun Posts: 244
    hoffmand said:
    Just got back from CB Hardware in Cedar Park with 15 bags of OO @ $7 per.  They are really great folks over there.  Thanks again, @hoffmand for the connection.
    I'm headed over there later today to get a few bags too. Hopefully Cen-Tex hasn't cleaned them out yet. :)
    He said he had 1.5 pallets left.  I'm assuming that is before Cen-Tex's visit.   :)
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

• hoffmand said:
    Just got back from CB Hardware in Cedar Park with 15 bags of OO @ $7 per.  They are really great folks over there.  Thanks again, @hoffmand for the connection.
    I'm headed over there later today to get a few bags too. Hopefully Cen-Tex hasn't cleaned them out yet. :)

been gone all week but home tomorrow. Better hustle!
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • aem
    aem Posts: 146
    edited July 2013
    I picked up 7 bags today.  Very nice people.  They still had some left after I bought mine (maybe 1/3 of a pallet).
  • llrickman
    llrickman Posts: 654
    edited July 2013
    take a road trip to Yellville AR and you can but it for around 3.75 a bag.  have to buy a truck load to make it worth the trip :)

I called them a few months ago and that was about the price they gave me

I was in Springfield MO in may but was unable to get down there I sure wish i had cause the only good lump i have here in Albuquerque ive found so far is BGE and its 28 bucks a bag

Even at $10 a bag id buy it over several others ive tried  its just hands down the best ive ever used

2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    The factory isn't selling directly or taking new customers at the present time.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN