Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1st Attemp at Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

This forum has really inspired me to go outside the box.  I truly thank each and every one of you.
Pic 1 is the tenderloin butterflied and then pounded out, sprinkled with Cavendar's and then smeared with cream cheese with artichokes and spinach.
Pic 2 has the fresh spinach with roasted red bell pepper and dehydrated cherries.  Then tucked, rolled, and tied.
Pic 3 is all 4 sides seared and getting ready to move to the cooler side.
Pic 4 is it sliced.
Pic 5 is plated pic with roasted potatoes, zucchini squash, and  brussels sprouts with grilled mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese and Blue and Gold sausage.
(If you are planning to go through OKC, let me know and I'll tell you where to get the best sausage and bacon on the planet)
Pic 6 my new addition with it's new handle. (Thanks Danny)  -  Another reason why you guys rule.  I was able to justify the addition with your posts.

Notes:  not enough fresh spinach, double the amount (2 layers).  Reduce cherries by ½ and need to be cut into smaller sizes.
Other than that, this was really, really, an awesome cook.

OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs

Comments