Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2013 Rub & Sauce Exchange - Show Off Thread

Comments

• Just saying.image
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,737
    @LittleSteven said: "Mic, Whadaya got 9 more bucks to spend? You frugal bastid." .... At least I could see over the counter when I paid for it. :-??
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• cazzycazzy Posts: 9,065
    Mickey said:

@LittleSteven said: "Mic, Whadaya got 9 more bucks to spend? You frugal bastid." .... At least I could see over the counter when I paid for it. :-??

=))
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Oh my God that hurt deep Mic

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Oh my God that hurt deep Mic

Are you coming to Temple?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,628
    I just did a little snooping and have a great idea for a personal touch on my person!!

XLBGE 
    bud812 said:
    Thanks to Richard FL here is my goodies. Can't wait to rub some meat. Damn my Egg needs a bath, friggen peat dust around here !!image
    Niiiiice!  I really want to try Death by Garlic.  I hear it's awesome!
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,849
    Death by Garlic was the one I liked best in my sample test. I'm a Garlicaholic.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Ill take the feet! :D
    Mark Annville, PA
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,628
    Ill take the feet! :D
    PM'd

XLBGE 
  • damnedhooligandamnedhooligan Posts: 184
    edited June 2013

I was going to give the honors to my elfster to post a pic but forgot to add my handle! Fail for getting too excited!!! :| Anyway, I can be identified on the elfster site since it has my name and handle, so that can be cross referenced with the name on the package as a last resort. Sorry for the inconvenience

*removed pic*

XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

I was going to give the honors to my elfster to post a pic but forgot to add my handle! Fail for getting too excited!!! 8-| Anyway, I can be identified on the elfster site since it has my name and handle, so that can be cross referenced with the name on the package as a last resort. Sorry for the inconvenience

I added a pic, but have taken it down. I want my draw to post a pic. If he/she doesn't, I have one on standby for him/her.
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,182
    @damnedhooligan Phil's and Stone, you must be a SoCal guy too right? Did I ask you that already?

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 4,005
    Here is what my "elfster" is getting. I collect license plates and decided to add one for my elf from my home town.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Although this is a brilliant idea, I don't think it's a real good idea to post pics of your stuff before you send it.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 4,005
    Plan to put in mail tomorrow.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Chubbs said:
    Whoever I get is going to be so happy.
    Dang it Chubbs!  I'm giving away Lawry's Seasoned Salt!  Sheott!!  I guess I can pick up some Famous Dave's Rib Rub instead.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Although this is a brilliant idea, I don't think it's a real good idea to post pics of your stuff before you send it.
    You like some kind of idea guy or something? You sure seem to have a lot of them.

1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
    Although this is a brilliant idea, I don't think it's a real good idea to post pics of your stuff before you send it.
    The more I thought about, I came to the same conclusion.  Which is why I pulled my pic.  
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,925

Chubbs said:

Whoever I get is going to be so happy.

Dang it Chubbs!  I'm giving away Lawry's Seasoned Salt!  Sheott!!  I guess I can pick up some Famous Dave's Rib Rub instead.

Was joking. It is all yours Flintstone.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,925
    I haven't bought sheeiit yet
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    cazzy said:
    The more I thought about, I came to the same conclusion.  Which is why I pulled my pic.  
    It will mellow the thrill when it's opened. Like Öh sh!t Mickey dropped $18 bucks on this thing.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cazzy said:
    It will mellow the thrill when it's opened. Like Öh sh!t Mickey dropped $18 bucks on this thing.
    check the expiration dates on Mickey's. I think $18 is a little strong..............
    1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
    It was $18.00 US

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• @damnedhooligan Phil's and Stone, you must be a SoCal guy too right? Did I ask you that already?

B_B
    No you haven't but yes I am :)
    I agree, pic removed.

XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

@chris123stock You are not allowed to remove your pic!
    edited June 2013
    cazzy said:

I was told the limit was $11.00 and I went $1.27 over that including the postage. Now if mine was going into Canada someone was going to owe me $$$.

cazzy said:
    @chris123stock You are not allowed to remove your pic!

Caz, I don't know if you are aware but @chris123stock is the Sherriff round here. He can do whatever he wants

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• It was my teaser, I don't think she will fit in package.  Sorry I should be more appropriate.  I will work on that. :-\"