Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Travis Tween's!

FlyingTivo
FlyingTivo Posts: 352
Started 2 hrs ago!imageimage
Men, easier fed than understood!!

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    The best thread on the interwebs. That looks amazing. Are they flats?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,173
    Based on the first pic-the hump leads me to packer-not that I can find one locally but I have stared down so many flats that I am hoping to stumble upon a packer (other than pics) someday. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • FlyingTivo
    edited May 2013
    Yes Twin Travis Packers!! Just that the buchers down here do not understand they need to leave the fat on. They came out tender but a little dry. Nothing that the BBQ sauce could not fix.

Served with some Good Old Mac & Cheese with a little smoke, corn on the cob and plenty of BBQ sauce.

This was for Poker night!

imageimageimageimage
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Looking great!

XLBGE 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Was VI there?  The bike in the background looks like his.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• FlyingTivo
    That is exactly why I bought my son one, when he grows up, I just want him to be like VI!!!

=)) =)) =))

Felipe
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

That is exactly why I bought my son one, when he grows up, I just want him to be like VI!!!

=)) =)) =))

Felipe
    You might want to rethink that.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN