Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pork+pork+pork

Boneless country style ribs + thick cut boneless chops + Conecuh sausage = damn good eats! 350 indirect until 170-180. Sauced with Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic (mustard base) 15 mins or so before pulling. I like the ribs better, SWMBO liked the chops best.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments

• kbutler84kbutler84 Posts: 137
    Yum, looks good! How is that BBQ sauce, looks interesting.
  • For even better cs ribs and chops take internal temp to 145.
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 4,005
    Sauce was real good... Pork wasn't as tender as I like it @ 145 and I don't like pink pork. ;)

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    You cooked three different types of cooking requirements at one time so some are going to be better than others...
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 11,125
    Porktastic.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • briweedbriweed Posts: 10
    shtgunal3 said:
    Boneless country style ribs + thick cut boneless chops + Conecuh sausage = damn good eats! 350 indirect until 170-180. Sauced with Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic (mustard base) 15 mins or so before pulling. I like the ribs better, SWMBO liked the chops best.
    About how long did it take to get to temp (170-180)?
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,742
    Send me a little of each please.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 4,005
    @briweed sorry I don't remember.

@mickey they didn't last long