Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My Bird has Racing Stripes

Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,226
edited April 2013 in Poultry
Don't know how it happened but it tasted great. It was Spatchcocked of course and rubbed with Sea Salt & Pepper, put in the fridge for a couple hours and right before eggin I added some Tsunami rub. I cooked at 400 raised indirect with about a half a handful of cherry chips. Sides were roasted cauliflower & brussel sprouts. Sorry no pics of sides cuz we were bad hungry image

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 2.1M

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,215
    Cool! You have started a new trend....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,523
    Crap, that's how I suntan :-t
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,226
    @Mickey - Now that you say that, I do too. :D I guess my birds breast and thighs were causing a shadow on the crevices!!!

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • If you don't want it I'll take it, looks great to me
     1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    Mickey said:
    Crap, that's how I suntan :-t