Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Bird has Racing Stripes

Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,163
edited April 2013 in Poultry
Don't know how it happened but it tasted great. It was Spatchcocked of course and rubbed with Sea Salt & Pepper, put in the fridge for a couple hours and right before eggin I added some Tsunami rub. I cooked at 400 raised indirect with about a half a handful of cherry chips. Sides were roasted cauliflower & brussel sprouts. Sorry no pics of sides cuz we were bad hungry image

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 2.1M
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,458
    Cool! You have started a new trend....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,035
    Crap, that's how I suntan :-t
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,163
    @Mickey - Now that you say that, I do too. :D I guess my birds breast and thighs were causing a shadow on the crevices!!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • If you don't want it I'll take it, looks great to me

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen