Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thick chops

AlbertaEggerAlbertaEgger Posts: 860

For starters, happy St. Patrick's day to everyone. Just posting Sunday nights dinner, last min kinda cook. it was a busy weekend, and me and the wife were up till 5:30 last night/this morning, then up this morning to head to the boat and fishing show....(way to many rums last night) So, some 1 1/4" chops tonight, baked spuds as alays, and some pickled beets from last summers garden. Hope everyone had a good weekend, (oh, and some OT pics of some jerky I made last night, made 1/3 of it with some Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom)

imageimageimageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    Looks like an awesome spread.  These are a few of my favorite things.

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,078
    Love those double loin chops, were on sale last week at Safeway. We had the same.....

IMGP2624.jpg 948.5K
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    I don't cook pork chops often....I need a to fix that.  I like them MR.  AlbertaEgger, you had me at pickled beets.  And jerky. 

·
  • Boy does that look gooooood!  I'm with NOLA.  I love pickled beets and jerky.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·