Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Addicted???

My wife thinks I have an unhealthy addiction to BBQ rubs. image Hello, I'm Que n Brew....and I'm a rubaholic.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!

Comments

• gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    You only have to worry when you start to carry around a small spoon around your neck, so you can have little tastes every 10 or 15 minutes.

And, your not so bad. I may have only about 17 different kinds of rubs on hand, but if I add mixes like Old Bay that are also good for 'Q, curries and masalas, maybe 40.

And if you are really hurting, go straight to bottles of jerk and tandoori pastes.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,173
    Isn't 90% of the solution the recognition??? :)>-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap said:
    word.

first step is admitting it.

BUT, i don't see the problem, my cabinet looks just like yours and I'm about to re stock.  NOW another story is I added on to our closet and my wife has a wall of shoes, 80% are black..... she still shops for black shoes.... so tell me.. who has the problem!!! no matter how much rub you put on a shoe you cant eat it!!!

XLBGE 
  • lousubcap said:
    word.

first step is admitting it.

BUT, i don't see the problem, my cabinet looks just like yours and I'm about to re stock.  NOW another story is I added on to our closet and my wife has a wall of shoes, 80% are black..... she still shops for black shoes.... so tell me.. who has the problem!!! no matter how much rub you put on a shoe you cant eat it!!!

=)) So true.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!