Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

look what santa brought me!

k_ob1991
k_ob1991 Posts: 9
edited January 2013 in EggHead Forum
Well after years of wanting and praying I was lucky enought to get a xl bge for Christmas. I also got a nest, plate setter, ash tool and bge lump with it. I have cooked baby backs, huli huli chicken, chilli, beer bread and bacon cinnamon roles. All have turned out great. I have been smoking on a WSM over the last seven years. My go to grill has been a 26" weber kettle.

The funny thing is that the wife wont let me get rid of those.....not yet anyway. She says I need to prove to her thar the food off the egg tastes as good, or better before I can sell them. I have several people who want the WSM, but I am fine if I keep them also. I just know I wont be using them as frequently anymore. Glad to be here and looking forward to posting my triumphs and failures as they come.

Comments