Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Janell's awesome twice baked potatoes

poohdopoohdo Posts: 3

Can someone point a newbi to the recipe for these? I have tried the search but not much luck..Thanks in advance.

poohdo

·

Comments

• Yeah, Janell is my wife. I think I can find them :)

Gimme a minute

·
  • Looking back, we've posted pics but never the recipe. I'll see if I can talk her into it. She's cooking for 60 kids tonight (son's high school theater production) so she may be a little busy. I'm doing the butts, shes' doing cobbler and homemade mac n cheese. Lucky kids :)

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,768
    @Cen-Tex-nice catch...I figured TFJ was in the limelight but not my call-You have a following-and once you hit the bourbon trail then I will get in line.  Have a great week!
    Louisville
    ·
  • poohdopoohdo Posts: 3

Lucky kids for sure buddy,no hurry, just when ever is fine.

thanks

·
  • she's doing it now. we'll start a new thread so we can search it later. It will be up in 15-20. She is a saint (she is married to me for 20 years after all)

·
  • it's up. Enjoy

·
  • thanks bud.

·
  • she's doing it now. we'll start a new thread so we can search it later. It will be up in 15-20. She is a saint (she is married to me for 20 years after all)

Man you're old.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·

Man you're old.

you are only as old as you feel...............oh god, i need a nap

·