Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My table is finally home and egged! (lots of pics)

12346»

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 9,070
    PMG said:
    @cazzy ....did you get a new q?
    I added a Pitmaker Vault and sent my eggs to my in-laws.  I plan to add a mini, mini max or a Joe Jr. At some point for small grilling work.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • PMGPMG Posts: 46
    @cazzy - hadn't heard of a "pitmaker vault" - any pics?
    edited August 2015

PMG said:
    @cazzy - hadn't heard of a "pitmaker vault" - any pics?

• Great looking table! 
  • PMGPMG Posts: 46
    @cazzy nice pics and nicer que!  looks like sum guud eatin!
  • @cazzy Your a beast! Beautiful table!
  • PASmokePASmoke Posts: 258
    That is amazing brother! The ash shoot and the iron legs are the most impressive to me just because of their originality....but the whole table is so well done! Great job man!
    Atlanta, GA - Large BGE x 2

• coooltroycoooltroy Posts: 207
    @cazzy WOW. You this is incredible to say the least.  Props to you.  I'm getting close to making my own two egg island.  Interested to see how things work after many cooks.  Thanks for sharing.
    PASmoke said:
    That is amazing brother! The ash shoot and the iron legs are the most impressive to me just because of their originality....but the whole table is so well done! Great job man!
    Thanks!  I came up with the idea and had the prototype made before BGE announced their table nests.  It was pretty cool to get a confirmation that I was onto something.  
  • that might be one of the nicest tables I have seen 
    what did you use for the finish 
    I just finished my table and am going to put the egg in it but am not sure the best way to go about it do you have any tips
    canuck19 said:
    that might be one of the nicest tables I have seen 
    what did you use for the finish 
    I just finished my table and am going to put the egg in it but am not sure the best way to go about it do you have any tips
    Beautiful table man!  Great work space!

We used Sikkens Teak Oil to finish it!  It has held up wonderfully.
  • Beautiful!
  • Sweet!!!
    XL BGE - Indianapolis, IN
  • Great table! You inspired me to give my Egg a new home befitting its place in the household! ... It's a different style and only one Egg, but many of the features were inspired by yours :-) Happy Egging!
    Great table! You inspired me to give my Egg a new home befitting its place in the household! ... It's a different style and only one Egg, but many of the features were inspired by yours :-) Happy Egging!
    Nice work man!  Good vids!
  •  this is georgous....enjoy! 
    1 XL , 1 LBGE , 1MM a very tolerant hubby and 2 hungry teenage boys with a lot of friends. I Love playin' with charcoal and sippin' Bourbon in Fenton, MI. Live Large!
  • If you don't mind me asking... Where did you get the table? It's beautiful lol @cazzy ;
    Large BGE
    36" BlackStone
    Backwoods G2 Party
    Yard full of other stuff to cook on

RVA -> Chesapeake Va
    Professional Drinker & Home Cook
    If you don't mind me asking... Where did you get the table? It's beautiful lol @cazzy ;
    I had it made in San Antonio.  Contact Daryn for more information: 2108317638