Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

WOW! Bordello you .....

Lanier JimLanier Jim Posts: 504
edited 9:02AM in EggHead Forum
Sexy devil...I check out the forum and the first thing I see is Bordello's post! Honestly - I enjoyed it and thought it was good - until I saw those two green things in the picture on my fourth visit to the thread to look at the pictures! :laugh:

Bordello - if it will make some feel better - just email me your photos! :)

Here's a couple of pics of my ladies

The one with 4 legs but couldn't get her in a black dress

and the one with no legs but has one heck of a prop on her

So this post is okay to some folks - here's Scooby and Scrappy naked

Keep posting Bordello - please!

Lanier Jim

• You ALL need to revisit Bordello's 1st pic and recount the number of BGEs in that picture :ohmy:

All of you seem to need new eye spectacles :whistle:
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    I still need to get up there and help you take that blue thing out and haul in some stripers. It really turned out nice.
  • Lanier JimLanier Jim Posts: 504
    Carzy Desert woman - you're too funny. While my wife sat next to me - I only counted 2 Eggs and something in a black dress. :) ;)

Fidel - anytime - I caught a ton of Spots the other day - stumbled across and little pocket behind Long Hollow in Chestatee Bay and it was loaded with fish. White pearl X-Rap was the ticket. I plan on throwing a big swimbait all morning Saturday trying to tie into a big Striper again. Caught a monster in February on a spoon! Boat - boy did it turn out great...runs and fishes great...very stable. It's a tight and solid little boat.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,654
    Why did I have you pegged for a 14 foot jon boat with a 5hp motor and no cowl cover. :woohoo: :ohmy: ;)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Lanier JimLanier Jim Posts: 504
    Must be my redneck attitude. What's up Mick? Been a while and haven't even got a phone call from you. Thought about you the other day - I'll call you so answer the phone fool. :)

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Notice how the perfect Gentleman refrained from this kind of activity. At least that is what someone told my mom when she called her.
    I will have samples of my rib rub, you will not believe the seasoning we are using on fries.
    Salmon on Sat, if the good Dr helps.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,654
    Mike are you makeing it for production? (the rub)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Yes, you are the first in line for samples.

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Thank you,
    I did feel bad for a bit, but the forum has come to my rescue.

aka: Bordello
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Here we come to save the day! ;)