Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WOW! Bordello you .....

Options
Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sexy devil...I check out the forum and the first thing I see is Bordello's post! Honestly - I enjoyed it and thought it was good - until I saw those two green things in the picture on my fourth visit to the thread to look at the pictures! :laugh:

Bordello - if it will make some feel better - just email me your photos! :)

Here's a couple of pics of my ladies

The one with 4 legs but couldn't get her in a black dress
Rosey-1.jpg

and the one with no legs but has one heck of a prop on her
NCGoingFishing.jpg

So this post is okay to some folks - here's Scooby and Scrappy naked
ScoobyandScrappy.jpg

Keep posting Bordello - please!

Lanier Jim

Comments

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    You ALL need to revisit Bordello's 1st pic and recount the number of BGEs in that picture :ohmy:

All of you seem to need new eye spectacles :whistle:
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    I still need to get up there and help you take that blue thing out and haul in some stripers. It really turned out nice.
  • Lanier Jim
    Options
    Carzy Desert woman - you're too funny. While my wife sat next to me - I only counted 2 Eggs and something in a black dress. :);)

Fidel - anytime - I caught a ton of Spots the other day - stumbled across and little pocket behind Long Hollow in Chestatee Bay and it was loaded with fish. White pearl X-Rap was the ticket. I plan on throwing a big swimbait all morning Saturday trying to tie into a big Striper again. Caught a monster in February on a spoon! Boat - boy did it turn out great...runs and fishes great...very stable. It's a tight and solid little boat.

LJ
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Why did I have you pegged for a 14 foot jon boat with a 5hp motor and no cowl cover. :woohoo: :ohmy: ;)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Lanier Jim
    Options
    Must be my redneck attitude. What's up Mick? Been a while and haven't even got a phone call from you. Thought about you the other day - I'll call you so answer the phone fool. :)

LJ
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Notice how the perfect Gentleman refrained from this kind of activity. At least that is what someone told my mom when she called her.
    I will have samples of my rib rub, you will not believe the seasoning we are using on fries.
    Salmon on Sat, if the good Dr helps.

Mike
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Mike are you makeing it for production? (the rub)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Yes, you are the first in line for samples.

Mike
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Thank you,
    I did feel bad for a bit, but the forum has come to my rescue.

Regards,
    Bob

aka: Bordello
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Here we come to save the day! ;)

Mighty_mouse2-721881.jpg