Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tator Tots and ...

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:

SHRIMPBURGERS! Tonight's dinner was undecided at 7:00pm as I was coming home. I called EggHatter to see if she had any ideas for me to pickup on the way. She wanted me to see if Publix had any Miso paste for a marinade she was working on for later this week. While at Publix I called and asked if she wanted bratwurst and tator tots. She said that would be fine so I grabbed 2 packs of brats and a bag of tots.

When I got home I remembered the shrimpburgers I had prepped for Saturday evening at my son's house that didn't get cooked (not as many people showed up as originally expected) and not wanting those to go bad I suggested we do them instead of the brats.

First fired up one of the large Eggs to 450 and put on the pan of tots...
P3300901.jpg

Also fired up the small Egg to 350 for the shrimpburgers, waited about 10 minutes after the tots went on and then started the shrimpburgers...
P3300902.jpg

Also called the next door neighbor who has been back in Louisiana caring for her mother and asked if she wanted to try a shrimpburger. Once they were done, EggHatter took a couple over to her and the rest on our platter...
P3300903.jpg

and a little closer...
P3300904.jpg

a minute or two later the tator tots were ready to come off...
P3300905.jpg

Another impromptu meal that turned our just fine!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments