Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

stuffed pork tenderloin

eggheadpauleggheadpaul Posts: 70
edited 10:29AM in EggHead Forum
So many ideals on stuffed tenderloin. Can someone give me a ideal?

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,238
    I like to stuff with ricotta cheese, sauteed spinach, chutney, pingole nut. Cook direct at 350 high in dome until around 140F. It will climb 2-4 degrees as it rests. Sometimes covering with bacon stripes.

Here is a link to a pork loin.

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=457044&catid=1
  • SlickSlick Posts: 382
    Sauerkraut, brown sugar, and bacon! Reduce i cup balsamic by half, add 1/2 cup brown sugar, drizzle over the slices.

Slick
  • RollocksRollocks Posts: 570
    I double butterfly them and stuff them with bread crumbs mixed with dried fruits, sautéed onions, celery and spinach. Last time I made one I added some freshly grated parmesan cheese to the mixture. It added an interesting flavor to mix.
  • thanks i will try one for dinner. I will try to take some pics