Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Spatchcocked and Vertical Roasted smoked chicken salad

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The local supermarket had a buy one chicken, get one free deal so two nights ago I spatchcock cooked one, last night I vertical roasted the other(both direct for about 1 hour 350 degrees until Mr. Polder read 165 degrees) and tonight we had the best chicken salad sandwiches ever.[p]I cubed or string pulled the leftover chicken meat, diced some celery into it, added a handful of chopped walnuts, cut some table grapes in half, and gently folded the mixture with Best mayonaisse or Hellmann's for those of you east of the Mississippi. Served it up on fresh onion buns with a healthy slice of tomato and crispy iceberg lettuce.[p]Try it sometime. I think you'll enjoy it.[p]Paul

Comments