Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Fish Filets on the Egg

Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,614
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last night KayNOcook had to work late and I was on my own for dinner!!!
Took some filets of Atlantic Croker, Sheepshead, and Sea Trout, sprayed with olive oil, dusted with DP Raging River on each side, got the egg up to 325, put the Lodge round cast iron grddle on the grate.
Browned each side of the filets and ohoooooooooo they were soooo good. Had a salad with vidalia sweet onion Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing that we got at the Lane Packing Company in Georga. (Exit #142 on I 75 a great place open daily all year and worth your time and they have a web site)
Tonight I did it all again and KayNOcook told me it was one of the best ever fish cooks that I have done and I've been cooking fish for her some 18 years now.
I don't post much but just had to share this with everyone.
Sorry no pictures and my smell-a-view is also not working.
Wishing many great cooks on Eggs world wide.
Jupiter Jim ;)
I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Comments