Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube | Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.
In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center
! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.
• 5 tablespoons dark brown sugar • 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander
• 4 tablespoons paprika • 1 ½ teaspoons ground savory
• 1 tablespoon rosemary • 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
• 4 teaspoons onion powder • 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
• 4 teaspoons garlic powder • 1 ½ teaspoons white pepper
• 4 teaspoons dry mustard • ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
• 3 teaspoons dried sweet basil • Salt to taste
• 2 teaspoons ground bay leaves (If you can't find ground use whole) [p]
• Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend. If you use whole bay leaves blend until leaves are pulverized.
• Rub meat and cover with saran wrap.
• Marinade over night in fridge. Allow to come to room temperature and place in smoker. [p]