Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just added to the collection today -

Options
Q-rious Tom
Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bought a small to go with my medium. Discovered I was the first 'repeat customer' at my dealer (Bontrager Pools, Elkhart, IN). I also discovered I was their first BGE sale two years ago when I bought the medium about a week after they started carrying the line.[p]I'm not sure what the 'norm' is for BGE configuration - but with Bontrager, it will have the multi-function top, dome thermometer, and spring-assisst bands as the standard configuration.[p]Got a butt on the medium, thinking about breaking the small in on ABTs tomorrow![p]Tom

Comments

• StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Options
    Q-rious Tom,[p]
    Same combination I have..a medium and a small..had them both goin today..big ol honkin pork spares on the medium..and some fine tenderloin steaks searin on the small.[p]I named my small egg the Orgazmatron3000. I think the fuzzy little missus Stump is startin to worry too. I'm thinkin I betta cool it a bit..I mean its a great cooker an all..but there'r just a few things I'm sure it can't do..not without some funny attachments..and the neighbors are so close to me too..so even if I got the attachments..I'd prolly have to dress the darn thing....you know..until dark at least..now the way I figure it..I don't wanna have to undress the darned thing to cook on it everytime..and besides..I'm guessin that regular clothes would get dull over time anyway..and I jus gotta think really short an chubby maids outfits gotta be special made..and you can see how spensive this starts to get..[p]ya..I think I bettah cool it is all.[p]StumpBaby

• Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    StumpBaby, I think you could get a lot of mileage out of a couple of sweet pairs of pumps. Cheep and easy to put on. Just tryin' to help,
    Scott

• Q-rious Tom
    Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
    Options
    StumpBaby,[p]I appreciate your comments -- and, if I take my glasses off and unfocus my eyes, they make a certain amount of left-handed sense. But I gotta ask y'all a question.[p]Wuz you dropped on yer punkin-haid as a youngun', or wuz you flung?[p]Waitin' fer the ABTs, and fer the butt to come down to pullin' temp --[p]Tom
  • StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 56
    Options
    I was found in the woods knowing on a stump, hence the name.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Holy crap-  12 years to reply! That guy is probably dead by now. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    He hasnt been here in 6 years!

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    He hasnt been here in 6 years!
    The original post is pretty damn funny. Nice to see the hijinx were in full force back in the the day too. This place has been awesome since before it was this place
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I've set reminder to bump this thread in another 12 years.  

Phoenix