Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA - BOGO SRF Brisket (and other items)

Options

Comments

• SRFShane
    SRFShane Posts: 155
    Options
    Durangler said:
    The Flat Iron has been replaced with a Rib Eye Filet.
    $18 for a 6 ouncer

Yeah - honestly, the response has been a lot greater than we planned.  I expected this to run all week, but we're running out of stuff left and right.  I filled in with a couple of other products (6oz ribeye and 6oz filet mignon) but don't have many of those either.  I'd guess we're pretty much sold out by Monday morning.  
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    herbu said:
    http://www.snakeriverfarms.com/black-friday.html

The BOGO items get added to the cart automatically
    Oh my!!!  Always wanted to try Wagyu!  But having just dropped ~$2k on the BGE and accessories, it would be a hard sell to the boss.  Do they have these sales periodically?  Thanks.
    RUN don't walk to their website and place your order NOW!!!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    @herbu - recall the prior conversations about how much she saved on -----.  (never mind how much it cost to save that much...).  Better to beg foregiveness than ask permission.  Besides, you can kick the delivery out into mid December so there will be plenty of time to hide behind something else.  Go before it's gone as mentioned above.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    @SRFShane

Any chance your going to do BOGO on the hams?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Ok, I think the fever passed.  I think I will be able to hold off.  Staying strong.
    Gold Grade Wagyu Brisket 11-14 lbs

You want this brisket.

You need this brisket.

Done.  Looking forward to my first SRF brisket!!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac -  well beyond time to pop that cherry =)  You will enjoy, for sure.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac -  well beyond time to pop that cherry =)  You will enjoy, for sure.
    I've been purposefully avoiding them  After the korbuta ham incident, I know better than to buy the best stuff.

No ham has compared since.
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    I haven't told my wife yet.  Thinking about getting two more maybe.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Can't validate that it is the best, but with the deal they have going on right now it is worth it to jump in.  I only deal 'em up five or six times a year ( Costco prime to fill in the gaps) and I find the brisket (black only here) has much more separation from prime than their high-end steaks.  And we all know what an opinion is worth...
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    I haven't told my wife yet.  Thinking about getting two more maybe.
    Do it! Remember... "she save X because she bought Y". You'll never beat this deal on a brisket.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    Damn you all!!!!!  $250 gone again!!!!!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • SRFShane
    Options
    @SRFShane

Any chance your going to do BOGO on the hams?
    Unfortunately, we can't.  It's a supply issue - we're not sure we have enough to get us through December at full price, and certainly won't if we discount them.  
  • BilZol
    BilZol Posts: 698
    Options
    Can't find code on iPhone and looks like the 16lb briskets are no longer on list. 
    Bill   Denver, CO
    XL, 2L's, and MM
  • HofstraJet
    HofstraJet Posts: 1,156
    Options
    BilZol said:
    Can't find code on iPhone and looks like the 16lb briskets are no longer on list. 
    Code is BFBOGO16. Doesn't show on mobile site, but definitely works on mobile site. And yeah, not seeing 16# on regular site either.
    Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
  • tikigriller
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I must have gotten the last two then because I just got 2 14-16# American Wagyu

Plus two two racks of spare ribs, 2 filet mignonette 6oz and 4 ribeye filet 6oz. 

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @tikigriller -  Jumped in once on the deal (briskets-black) and told myself if it is still available I will go again on Monday.  I will roll in but time will tell about the outcome.  Not water-torture so I will be just fine cruising LEO til then.  
  • tikigriller
    Options
    @lousubcap I just went back in and now it is only offering the 20+ lb brisket in the deal, so stuff is absolutely going fast!!!

Livermore, California
  • HofstraJet
    HofstraJet Posts: 1,156
    Options
    @SRFShane Shane - I sent you a message. Thanks!
    Two Large Eggs, 6 gal Cajun Fryer, and a MiniMax in Charlotte, NC - My New Table
    Twitter: @ Bags
    Blog: TheJetsFan.com
  • BilZol
    BilZol Posts: 698
    Options
    I must have gotten the last two then because I just got 2 14-16# American Wagyu

Plus two two racks of spare ribs, 2 filet mignonette 6oz and 4 ribeye filet 6oz. 
    Yeah. About that. Those were mine. I'll text you my address so you can forward them to me. Thanks for picking up the check. 
    Bill   Denver, CO
    XL, 2L's, and MM
  • FATC1TY
    FATC1TY Posts: 888
    Options
    I may have double dipped at the last second as well. 

Ordered Ed when I saw the email. Got the cap of ribeye and some briskets. 

Today i I sat there and decided to get more. 

6 briskets in my freezer. Should keep me going!!! One of the better deals I've seen on their site. 
    -FATC1TY
    Grillin' and Brewing in Atlanta
    LBGE
    MiniMax
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Shipment should be hitting tomorrow.  Cant wait. Now to make freezer space.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    I placed 3 orders.  Two as gifts and one for our house.  Great sale.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Shipment should be hitting tomorrow.  Cant wait. Now to make freezer space.
    Mine arrives tomorrow as well.  Just bought a chest freezer this summer and have room for the two I bought.  Planning to cook one for new years eve maybe.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    We have a spare fridge in the basement, but it's full of other stuff.  Wife suggested we buy a chest freezer for the basement as well after I told her about the orders.  I love her, she's a keeper!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I loaded my cart up friday and didnt get around to finishing my order.  Came into work Monday morning and got an email reminding me that I had stuff in my cart.  Go to check out and poof no more briskets. :s  Was looking forward to trying my first SRF meats.  
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I loaded my cart up friday and didnt get around to finishing my order.  Came into work Monday morning and got an email reminding me that I had stuff in my cart.  Go to check out and poof no more briskets. :s  Was looking forward to trying my first SRF meats.  
    Yeah these were going fast. I too hesitated too long.  We's snooze we's loose. 
    Hoping for a black Friday BOGO.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Yeah these were going fast. I too hesitated too long.  We's snooze we's loose. 
    Hoping for a black Friday BOGO.
    What do you say @SRFShane?  
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Firemanyz
    Options
    I'm in the same "sale" boat. I put some in my cart and failed to follow through. Went back the next night and like stated they were gone. My dad always told me you snooze you loose. I too am hoping on Friday they show back up as I was excited to try them. So what do you say @SRFShane   Either way thank you for what you have done to further our taste buds with good products. 
  • SRFShane
    Options
    Hey all - @saluki2007, @Firemanyz, @SmokeyPitt

Sorry, but we're all out of the BOGO briskets!  Sadly, no, there won't be more on Friday.  I was blown away by how quickly they went, it was a crazy several days.  Apologies to anyone that missed out!  
  • tikigriller
    Options
    @srfshane what are you doing goofing around here. Go ship me my meat!!!!  :wink:

Livermore, California