Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hillary's Health....strictly a health post....not political.....

Options

Comments

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Late stage syphillis also attacks the CNS.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    A prince will find the shoe. And go to every house in every village until he finds the princess that lost it .
    Some lady apparently found it:

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    A prince will find the shoe. And go to every house in every village until he finds the princess that lost it .

Poor Hillary, having shoes thrown at her, a few months of conspiracacy theorist whackjobs saying she has some serious health problems, sniper fire while getting off the plane in Bosnia.  What was it that woman with the buzzcut said in the 90's, STOP THE INSANITY!!

• nolabrew
    Options
    I think all this stuff going on with Hillary is pretty simple.  Campaigning is incredibly taxing both mentally and physically and with such a tight schedule she's simply forgotten to sacrifice babies to Azatoth to keep her corporeal form in tact.  After the collapse she went to Chelsea's apartment because she had several babies on tap.  A quick blood sacrifice and some prayers to the dark lord fixed her right up.  
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Dammit, she needs more babies!!!
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am totally surprised that this thread still has a pulse while the thread seeking divorce help was sunk.  The buffalo acts in mysterious ways, for sure.
    Edit:  this thread is now in the sunk category but it sure took a while.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    sinking...just like hillarys health
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Eggscuses
    Options
    WeberWho said:

Poor Hillary, having shoes thrown at her, a few months of conspiracacy theorist whackjobs saying she has some serious health problems, sniper fire while getting off the plane in Bosnia.  What was it that woman with the buzzcut said in the 90's, STOP THE INSANITY!!

Ah yes. Suzanne Powter
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I am totally surprised that this thread still has a pulse while the thread seeking divorce help was sunk.  The buffalo acts in mysterious ways, for sure.

The only reason I can imagine the divorce thread was pulled was if someone went overboard with a comment. If so, is there really no way for the moderators to simply remove the one over the top comment without dropping the entire thread? The guy was in serious pain, seeking advice, received a lot, also received a lot of support. There is a large number of really good people on this forum. Understandably, that thread had zero to do with egging, but neither does this thread. The other one was nothing but support, this one is mostly bickering. Go figure. As for the disagreeing, start noticing the ones that simply disagree, and the ones that name call. Truly enlightening (notice how I post something all warm and fuzzy, and then at the end I pop a squat right in the punch bowl).
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options

The only reason I can imagine the divorce thread was pulled was if someone went overboard with a comment. 
    The divorce thread wasn't pulled - just sunk - it's still there.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    RRP said:

The only reason I can imagine the divorce thread was pulled was if someone went overboard with a comment. 
    Thanks. I don't know all of the lingo yet. thought sunk was the same as poof.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    lousubcap said:

The only reason I can imagine the divorce thread was pulled was if someone went overboard with a comment. If so, is there really no way for the moderators to simply remove the one over the top comment without dropping the entire thread? The guy was in serious pain, seeking advice, received a lot, also received a lot of support. There is a large number of really good people on this forum. Understandably, that thread had zero to do with egging, but neither does this thread. The other one was nothing but support, this one is mostly bickering. Go figure. As for the disagreeing, start noticing the ones that simply disagree, and the ones that name call. Truly enlightening (notice how I post something all warm and fuzzy, and then at the end I pop a squat right in the punch bowl).
    Yep, I noticed you. 
    We really should avoid the name calling, and make sure these threads remain safe spaces for conservatives.   Or otherwise provide trigger warnings, maybe in the subject line.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    Options
    We really should avoid the name calling, and make sure these threads remain safe spaces for conservatives.   Or otherwise provide trigger warnings, maybe in the subject line.
    could make it a post free zone, nobody posts, nobody gets upset =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Nothing stops a bad guy with an offensive post like a good guy with an offensive post.  Amirite?!?!?
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    RRP said:

It was the Broncos/Panthers thread that was pulled.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• fishlessman
    Options
    Nothing stops a bad guy with an offensive post like a good guy with an offensive post.  Amirite?!?!?
    everyone in the room gets a dagger, no stabbing above the waist is pc enough for me =)
    fukahwee maine

• nolaegghead
    Options
    The moderator must HATE Balakie.
    First off, talking about safe spaces and trigger points is hilarious coming from your side. We don't care about that. If you took what I said to mean that something that someone types on an internet forum gets to me you are sadly mistaken. I simply believe that people should make their point. If others disagree, then counter that point. Resorting to name calling, questioning people's intelligence, sanity, etc., well to me that seems like junior high level antics. Sometimes back on here I did just that. I also apologized for it, and for the record, the response was "crickets." Forgive me for believing that people should disagree without being disagreeable.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The moderator must HATE Balakie.
    At least he didn't call the anything worse Than crybaby. Otherwise we may have another one of those Hitker goes berserk videos. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @SemolinaPilchard - nobody would ever accuse you of having hurt feelings, just missing the joke.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Have you seen the one she produced?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    Have you seen the one she produced?
    Reminds me of the joke A Walmart greeter asked a woman entering the store if the 2 kids with her were twins.. She looked at him and said are you f#$%@n stupid one is a toddler and the other is 2 years old, why did you ask.... He answered because I can't believe you got laid twice..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    @SemolinaPilchard - nobody would ever accuse you of having hurt feelings, just missing the joke.
    Why did you edit "just making lousy arguments" to "just missing the joke"? It was better the other way.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    He should just buy Breitbart and The Daily Stormer and consolidate them in to Trump News.
    Options
    First off, talking about safe spaces and trigger points is hilarious coming from your side. We don't care about that. If you took what I said to mean that something that someone types on an internet forum gets to me you are sadly mistaken. I simply believe that people should make their point. If others disagree, then counter that point. Resorting to name calling, questioning people's intelligence, sanity, etc., well to me that seems like junior high level antics. Sometimes back on here I did just that. I also apologized for it, and for the record, the response was "crickets." Forgive me for believing that people should disagree without being disagreeable.
    I don't see any examples of what you are claiming in this thread.  Are you talking about another thread or just in general?
    Options
    so posts don't bump this thread anymore? buffalo hoping we'll lose interest
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    Is just me but all/most of the stuff that gets posted on these political threads is tongue in cheek and some of the folks here know which buttons to push with certain people to get a rise out of them. Well that's the way I see it... Carry on.
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....