Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Steak and a Potato

Options
On the mini 550 direct

On the small 400 indirect 

Plated

What I started with 

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Friggin gorgeous Matt!!  I prefer the diamond shaped plate over the square tho... ;)
    Great cook brother!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • EggNashville
    Options
    Food looks great!  I've been eyeballing a small for a while now....do you use all three eggs fairly often?
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    Dang- @Mattman3969 -  read the title and then opened the thread and was totally confused.  Somewhere in the translation you nailed a double-and the plate is totally out of line.  But a great cook X2.  Congrats.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Food looks great!  I've been eyeballing a small for a while now....do you use all three eggs fairly often?
    I think I've only had all three going maybe 4-5 times,so not very often. The large is mainly used for stir fries and low n slows.  With it just being two of us I mainly use the small and the mini and they get plenty of use.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    Just finished a BLT for dinner and I come on here and have to look at that. Good lord, does that look great.
    Stillwater, MN
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Mattman3969
    What can I say that hasn't already been said brother? On a side note, for an outstanding job and putting the mighty mini to good use:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,663
    Options
    Oh my!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .