Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Knock off of yeti 10 oz LowBall?

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,898
amybody know if that size has been knocked off, and if so where are they being sold?
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• RRP
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks for that link. I was heading out to ****'sSportingGoods to drop $50 for a couple - now I'll order instead.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    RRP said:
    Thanks for that link. I was heading out to ****'s to drop $50 for a couple - now I'll order instead.
    Look around on Amazon. There are a few other companies also selling that tumbler. RTIC also sells a 10 ouncer.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,189
    Options
    Ron, you should know by now that posting something like this is going to bring the Ron's money crowd out in full force  =)
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Order 2 of the RTIC and shipping is free i think.
    I bought one last week. Very nice and includes lid.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Order 2 of the RTIC and shipping is free i think.
    I bought one last week. Very nice and includes lid.
    Plus the RTIC's are even cheaper than the ones on Amazon. I just bought 4 of the RTIC's for $50.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• RRP
    Options
    Thanks guys! 2 RTIC LowBallers just ordered!!! $12.49 each and free shipping! YAHOO!!!
  • RRP
    edited August 2016
    Options
    RRP said:
    Thanks guys! 2 RTIC LowBallers just ordered!!! $12.49 each and free shipping! YAHOO!!!
    Furthermore while I was entering this I received an email that they have already been shipped! Followed by an email from UPS saying expected delivery is Thursday! Can't beat that!!!
  • Texag06ish
    Texag06ish Posts: 135
    Options
    I bought two RTIC low balls a few weeks when they were $8. I really enjoy them. I use them for anything from coffee/tea to whiskey. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    RRP said:
    Furthermore while I was entering this I received an email that they have already been shipped! Followed by an email from UPS saying expected delivery is Thursday! Can't beat that!!!
    The RTIC machine just keeps on rolling.  They are really putting the pressure on Yeti. The RTIC coolers (soft & hard) are starting to show up in a lot of Bay Boats in the Gulf. I see them more and more everyday. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Ron, even if I had your money I would still buy RTIC =)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,400
    Options
    @RRP -  you need to give them a hard way about the slow shipping time  ;)  Within the past two weeks I had an on-line order placed to a company just after 4 PM Monday (shipped from somewhere in IL) that was delivered mid-afternoon Tues.  Another-different company, processed Tuesday night in Kansas City delivered Thurs afternoon.  Both UPS standard ground. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • jlaw
    jlaw Posts: 18
    edited August 2016
    Options
    RTIC's website still has the 10oz tumblers for $8.99 and the 20oz for $9.99. I threw in an extra lid for $2.99 and got free shipping and no taxes... Just an FYI

Edit, placed order at 2:56pm today, just received a UPS tracking number at 3:03pm!
    Newton KS
    MBGE, Large Joe, Weber gasser, YS640
  • SGH
    Options
    @RRP
    Ron, later tonight when I get home from the lodge I'm going to hijack this thread. You have been warned ole buddy =)

Status- Standing by.

• RRP
    Options
    Just as a follow up - our 2 RTIC Low balls arrived yesterday and we broke them in last night. I'm quite pleased!
  • SGH
    Options
    RRP said:
    Just as a follow up - our 2 RTIC Low balls arrived yesterday and we broke them in last night. I'm quite pleased!
    RTIC kicks a$$. Plain and simple. 

Status- Standing by.

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @SGH are you making a commission on this product! Lol you've been sing their praises since preproduction.   I appreciate you pointing it out to us poor people their, as you know we don't all have Ron's money.   

I kid kid of course about Ron's money anyway what's the reason you started ragging him about it.  
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    What would a knockoff Yeti or RTIC thread be without a yeti tard chiming in.

beachin it today, may pickup more 20's with the straw my kids really like em. 

Seattle, WA
  • SGH
    Options
    ryantt said:
    @SGH are you making a commission on this product! Lol you've been sing their praises since preproduction.   I appreciate you pointing it out to us poor people their, as you know we don't all have Ron's money.   

I kid kid of course about Ron's money anyway what's the reason you started ragging him about it.  
    I had the good fortune of getting to actually see the RTIC products long before the general public did. I knew that they were of outstanding quality and the price is just the icing on the cake. I honestly would not have touted them if they were junk. I knew there were many folks who would like a Yeti style cooler but could not justify the price of a Yeti. RTIC bridged this gap. Quality at a affordable price. 
    As far as Rons money, it's only rivaled by the Rockefellers and the Rothchilds ;)

Status- Standing by.