Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Garden to Table and a New Chicken Marinade

Options
Went on a search for something different for boneless chicken breasts and came across this. Marinated the chicken for about 3 hours. Grabbed some squash and zucchini from the garden and seasoned with EVOO and Zoe's. Didn't get a plated shot, but served with a butter/herb rice. All-in-all, I think I'd make this again. Thanks for lookin'!

Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
Cumming, GA  

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Looks good brother!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Looks good brother!
    Thanks Brent!
    Cumming, GA  

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Looks great.  I like the idea of cutting the veggies into wedges.  I usually do them as chips or thin strips length wise.  Not sure why I never though about doing it this way.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,237
    Options
    Looks great.  I like the idea of cutting the veggies into wedges.  I usually do them as chips or thin strips length wise.  Not sure why I never though about doing it this way.
    Thanks! I normally cut them up smaller too but figured I wouldn't lose (as many) into the pit this way. Just remember to lay them opposite way of the grate. Still had a few guys jump ship.
    Cumming, GA