Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tony Robbins coal walk...

Options
SmyrnaGA
SmyrnaGA Posts: 438
I was watching the news on this last night and out of nowhere SHMBO says, "He must have switched to lump charcoal."

Large BGE, Small BGE, KJ Jr, and a Cracked Vision Kub.

in Smyrna GA.

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,549
    Options
    I don't know what's funnier, that people believed this guy in the first place, or that as one report said, "They didn't notice their burning feet because they were too busy taking Selfies".  
    :lol:

"I hear you're free on Wednesdays..."    - JB  

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    Botch said:
    I don't know what's funnier, that people believed this guy in the first place, or that as one report said, "They didn't notice their burning feet because they were too busy taking Selfies".  
    :lol:

I concur.  Robbins always struck me as a snake oil salesman.  Oddly enough, his mentor was Jim Rohn - a truly amazing man who had a big impact on my career.

Phoenix 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    I just have no desire to use lump in such a manner, nor do I have any faith in anyone asking me to walk on burning coals. 
    This dude would have been told to KMA a long time ago.
    Amazing what you can get a group of people to do. You would think, after the first person burnt his/her feet, the next person would not do it.
    Cults are for a certain breed.......
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky