Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking For New Sauces and Rubs to Try

Options
2»

Comments

• minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    bodski said:
    My large egg came from the patio in bentonville. I like the meatchurch rubs, too. 
    Great people. I was in town on business, saw their sign and took a couple coworkers in who are interested in learning about BGEs. They spent 30 minutes with these guys, even though they knew they wouldn't buy from them since we were from out of town. Because we travel there from time to time, they  offered to let us come by their place to cook dinner on the Egg or even borrow their mini loaner to take back to the hotel if it was available. I even left with a bottle of Meat Church that they insisted on giving me. Nothing like the extended Egghead family. (Sorry, folks, if this is off-topic.)  
    Now that's the kind of dealer that I like to work with. Those guys sound like a top notch dealer to me. If I ever get down that way, I'd stop in for sure.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    GATraveller...I like Montgomery Inn. I used their sauce a couple times, but I like going there on all you can eat rib days, and let them do the cooking !!!!

I can put a hurting on some all you can eat ribs !!!!!

GQuiz...I like the names of the TexasPepperJelly ...but $6 per bottle shipping is a lot for me.  It is probably worth it though !!

All the sauces and rubs commented look awesome...now to decide when I can start using some of them !!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• BBQBuddy
    BBQBuddy Posts: 275
    Options
    LanesBBQ - their Ancho Espresso is awesome on steaks.  
    2 Large BGE, MiniMax, Miami, FL

• Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    Options
  • Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    Options
    Local guy here in Central Florida.  Really a good guy, restaurant owner and BBQ competitor. He shares his knowledge whenever he can.  His rubs and sauces are really good.  My dad "hates mustard sauces."  I convinced him to try Uncle Kenny's Mustard Sauce and the reply was "this is really good."   http://www.unclekennysbbq.com/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Thanks...I'm making my list even bigger !!!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !!