Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A resource for you all

Options
kl8ton
kl8ton Posts: 5,434
I was watching the Detroit Tigers fall to the Yankees and saw a commercial for a local lawyer.  

The commercial said "if you feel like you're getting buffaloed, give us a call"

http://www.spriklaw.com/m.index.html

@tarheelmatt your stove thread came to mind

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
Grand Rapids MI

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,795
    Options

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• kl8ton
    Options
    @SGH

Is that what came out of the dog or is the dog about to place a topping . . . 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,795
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    @SGH

It works equally well either way my friend. Obummer is a turd and he deserves dumped on  =)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• kl8ton
    Options
    SGH said:
    kl8ton said:
    @SGH

It works equally well either way my friend. Obummer is a turd and he deserves dumped on  =)

A guy at work had this put on his truck

One
    Big
    Ass 
    Mistake
    America

See what he did there? 
    Grand Rapids MI
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SGH said:

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,171
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I like Jeffrey Fieger's ad.  

"I was Dr. Kavorkian's attorney and now I can be your lawyer.  So if your loved was doctored to death, call me."

edit:  On second thought he might sue me.  Fieger Law does advertise during Detroit Tiger games and he indeed was Kavorkian's mouthpiece, but the quote above was for entertainment purposes only.
    Flint, Michigan