Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another forum fail: follow broken?

Options
so search is worthless on Vanilla, I guess. Just tried following @Thatgrimguy and nothing but a blank page. Ugh. 
Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    Nobody around here even knows what the "follow" feature does, so don't sweat it.

I have more followers than anyone, and I still can't get any of them to donate to The Human Fund.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,898
    Options

I have more followers than anyone
    LOL - I beg to differ - you only have 56. It maxes out at 84...trust me!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Cookbook_Chip
    Cookbook_Chip Posts: 1,299
    Options
    Nobody around here even knows what the "follow" feature does, so don't sweat it.

I have more followers than anyone, and I still can't get any of them to donate to The Human Fund.  
    Okie-doke. I donate to meals on wheels and that feeds humans. Does that count?
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options

Didn't Krueger make a big donation?
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    RRP said:

I have more followers than anyone
    LOL - I beg to differ - you only have 56. It maxes out at 84...trust me!
    Most of those came after your Daisy Dukes photo.  I'm just saying...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options

Didn't Krueger make a big donation?
    $20k as I recall.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga