Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

O/T just another addiction

Options
2»

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,221
    Options
    Turk2011 said:
    Yet again another nice post by a really cool guy that gets ambushed by unwarranted opinion 
    You've been here since 2013.  You know that's how we roll .... actual it is a requirement to be an internet forum.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,640
    Options
    Turk2011 said:
    Yet again another nice post by a really cool guy that gets ambushed by unwarranted opinion 
    Talking about my post?  No opinion expressed.  Just having a little fun with the gun show.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Turk2011 said:
    wha?  I didn't see the unwarranted opinion stuff - where it be?
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Turk2011
    Turk2011 Posts: 65
    Options
    I normally don't say much. Probably the whisky typing.   
    Carry on with the dumbassery 
    Swampeast , MO  XL 2013  MM 2015
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Turk2011 said:
    That's the point.  We're just being humans.  No worries.  Drink moar.  Post moar.
    Options
    I shoulda gone with the creepy speedo guy with guns pic.

whisky on a Monday - outstanding!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,221
    Options
    Turk2011 said:
    Please contribute!
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Turk2011 said:
    Please contribute!
    I don't recall you rooting for this on your prize thread???
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,927
    Options
    Thanks! I have been to Springfield, IL hundreds of times over the years and never saw that tribute even once!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,800
    Options
    Turk2011 said:
    You don't say much my friend, but when you do it's short and to the point. I like that.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,800
    Options
    @badinfluence
    I like the guns brother. Guns are my first true love. I have a small fortune invested in them myself, but that's a story for another day. Enjoy them my friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    SGH said:
    @badinfluence
    I like the guns brother. Guns are my first true love. I have a small fortune invested in them myself, but that's a story for another day. Enjoy them my friend. 
    A man after my own heart, although gotta go with 2nd true love.  A fortune well invested my friend.  No doubt.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options
    SGH said:
    Turk2011 said:
    You don't say much my friend, but when you do it's short and to the point. I like that.  

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer