Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Dealer...Mocksville NC

Options
piney
piney Posts: 1,478
If anyone is near Winston Salem/Mocksville area there is a great dealer in Mocksville at I-40 exit 174. I have read post from @Hi54putty stating there was a dealer in the area so I stopped by yesterday. Stephen is the owner and has a nice selection of Egg accessories, Wicked Good (minus 1 bag), Kick Ash (minus 1 for large), T-shirts (minus 1 2XL) etc. All kidding aside, he is a true egghead that believes in his product not a corporate salesman that is in it for a sale. Thanks @Hi54putty for turning me on to this, see you at Butt Blast. 

Lenoir, N.C.

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    Stephen is the best around. He became a dealer because he loves Egging. A great guy with a lot of knowledge and a very good selection of rubs and accessories. Also, I think Wicked Good is the best lump available and he is selling it for $20 a bag. 
    Glad you were finally able to stop by. I am trying to get him to come to Butt Blast so he can meet some of the local crowd. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • piney
    Options
    ^^^^Yes he is a good guy, enjoys talking shop about BGE, has some very good ideas. I hope maybe this summer he will do some type event (he has a ton of room) and we can get together for a cook.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • Hi54putty
    Options
    I told him the same thing. Sounds like fun. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Axeman
    Axeman Posts: 24
    Options
    Yall know his address or business name. 

• Hi54putty
    Options
    Stephen 336-399-1326 mobile

Farmington Rd exit. Can't remember the name. Give him a call. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • piney
    Options
    UTA Sports exit 174  I-40 north side of interstate1/4 mile on left
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    piney said:
    If anyone is near Winston Salem/Mocksville area there is a great dealer in Mocksville at I-40 exit 174. I have read post from @Hi54putty stating there was a dealer in the area so I stopped by yesterday. Stephen is the owner and has a nice selection of Egg accessories, Wicked Good (minus 1 bag), Kick Ash (minus 1 for large), T-shirts (minus 1 2XL) etc. All kidding aside, he is a true egghead that believes in his product not a corporate salesman that is in it for a sale. Thanks @Hi54putty for turning me on to this, see you at Butt Blast. 

Did you invite Steven to the Butt Blast?  Seems like a good place for him to stop by. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    piney said:

Did you invite Steven to the Butt Blast?  Seems like a good place for him to stop by. 
    I think Gary mentioned inviting him in the butt blast thread. 
  • Hi54putty
    Options
    I invited him and sent him the thread. He is trying his best to come. I don't think he has ever been approved to post here. I still don't understand how that works. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    We've been in contact and I think he's planning on coming and possibly some "other things"!  Stay tuned!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    I certainly want to go up and meet him soon before Butt Blast.  Seems to be a super nice guy.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • piney
    Options
    Matt he is a great guy. He said if we need anything at Butt Blast just call and he would deliver it to us. Service with a smile!
    Lenoir, N.C.