Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Most underrated movie?

Options
13»

Comments

• jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Mosca said:
    jabam said:
    was clicking through the channels and "A time to kill" came on. I have seen this movie at least 20 times, and have to watch every time I come across it! What's your must watch movie? I have a few more. 

Godfather I and II
    Tombstone
    The Big Chill

To name a few
    I'm not sure how underrated the Godfather movies are, most pundits put them as two of the best films ever made. And The Big Chill was nominated for Best Picture, Best Supporting Actress, and Best Screenplay Oscars.

Tombstone is one of my favorites, and absolutely underrated.

Two others that are criminally neglected:

Devil in a Blue Dress and Diggstown. If you liked the ones you listed, you will like both of those.
    As I stated in an earlier post. Underrated was not the right word to use. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Bullhalsey
    Options

Definitely TRUE ROMANCE.  Brilliant.

I think THE TOWN is an excellent, underrated movie.

WE ARE MARSHALL.

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    My personal favorite "underrated" movie:

Totally forgot about that one.  Definitely one of those where no matter how many times you watch it, you find something new to laugh about. 

"Now turn to the left!"

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Mosca
    Mosca Posts: 456
    Options
    jabam said:
    Mosca said:
    jabam said:
    was clicking through the channels and "A time to kill" came on. I have seen this movie at least 20 times, and have to watch every time I come across it! What's your must watch movie? I have a few more. 

Godfather I and II
    Tombstone
    The Big Chill

To name a few
    I'm not sure how underrated the Godfather movies are, most pundits put them as two of the best films ever made. And The Big Chill was nominated for Best Picture, Best Supporting Actress, and Best Screenplay Oscars.

Tombstone is one of my favorites, and absolutely underrated.

Two others that are criminally neglected:

Devil in a Blue Dress and Diggstown. If you liked the ones you listed, you will like both of those.
    As I stated in an earlier post. Underrated was not the right word to use. 
    That's cool. Check out the two I mentioned, based on what you've liked you should enjoy both of them.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    KennyLee said:
    YEMTrey said:
    My personal favorite "underrated" movie:

Totally forgot about that one.  Definitely one of those where no matter how many times you watch it, you find something new to laugh about. 

"Now turn to the left!"

Anything with Tex Cobb is a winner.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• jabam
    Options
    @Mosca I have seen Devil in a blue dress, indeed a very good movie....I will look up sighs town and give it a look!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • jabam
    Options
    Damn spell check.... Diggstown
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
     another movie you might enjoy
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    MaC122 said:
     another movie you might enjoy

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio